Friday 4 May 2012

Consilience #47: Now featuring more Me!!!

I'm audible for a third time! The Consilientists asked me to be a guest host on their podcast again, and I think this one also went pretty damn well. Again, everything went very smoothly and simply, and it remains great fun for me. My contribution was not quite as well researched as I would have liked, but it went well, and the other guys had some really fascinating stories this time.

Angela sat out this one, blaming pregnancy or something similarly trivial, so it was just three of us, which was a new dynamic for me. Harder to get a word in that way, I think. But nothing serious. I'm just rambling now to fill out this post a little more. Enough yet? Hmm, maybe just a bit more. A little bit more. Good. Enough.

You can find the file and the show notes here:
http://consiliencecast.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/episode-47-spam-fighting-robots-and-disappearing-gods

No comments:

Post a Comment